Awards and Scholarships:
- Awarded ‘Vice Chancellor’s Award of Excellence 2017’ for Service to the students as Honorable Mention from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.
- Awarded scholarship for satisfactory result in M.Phil coursework (2011), University of Dhaka
- Awarded scholarship for obtaining the 1st position in the women merit list in 2003, Department of History, University of Dhaka
- Member of History Alumni Association, University of Dhaka (2009)
- Founding Member of History Club, Department of History, Dhaka University (2002-2004)
- Lifetime member of Viqarunnisa Noon School & College Alumni Association (2008)
- Member of Girls’ Guide Association (1994-98).
- Worked as the Associate Editor of Occasional Papers on Theory: Universalism and Polyglossia in Bengal Sufis by Tahmidul Jami, published by Center for Advanced Theory, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (2016)
- Worked as the Associate Editor of Apostrophe: south Asia after Bangladesh by Salimullah Khan, published by Center for Advanced Theory, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh. (2017)
- Research on: “Various Types of Hand Embroidery as Income Generating Activities in Urdu Speaking Community in Mohammadpur: Prospect of Developing Women Entrepreneurship” under the supervision of Professor A. S. M. Atiqur Rahman, Institute of Social Welfare And Research. (2006)
- Project on: “Dhaka City Museum” under the supervision of Md. Golam Saklayn Saqui, Associate Professor of Department of History, University of Dhaka. (2005)
- Training on Research Methodology, Faculty Learning Training Research Institute (2019)
- Training on Research Methodology, Center for Advanced Research in Humanities, DU (2015)
- Training on Moodle, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (2014)
- Workshop on Students Advising, University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh (2009)
- Workshop on Leaders of Influence, conducted jointly by USAID and The Asia Foundation(2008)
- National Workshop on Gender and Rights, Steps Towards Development (2008)
- Gender & Governance Training Program, conducted by Democracy Watch, Dhaka (2006)
- English Language Courses, conducted by the British Council, Dhaka (2004)
- Senior Lecturer, General Education Department, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh - February 2017 - present
- Lecturer, General Education Department, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh - February 2009 to February 2017
- Department Co-coordinator of General Education Department, ULAB (Fall 2013 to 2017)
- Advisor of the 1971 History Club, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (2018 - present)
- Advisor of the Social Welfare Club, University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh (2010 - 2012)
Academic Area of Interest:
Gender studies , Migration studies , Religion studies , Global history , History of Bangladesh , Social diversity.
Assistant Program Officer, Steps Towards Development, Dhaka - November 2007 - December 2008
Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in both English and Bengali
Communal Relations in East Pakistan: 1947-1965, A Historical Analysis in State and Civil Society, Funded by University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.